jeudi, mai 25, 2006

Just a quick update before I go to sleep...

Had a practise and a game cancelled this week because of the darned rain, and went shopping with my mom on Tuesday and got some new clothes, including a spiffing Beatles t-shirt. I think that I gained about five pounds during the weekend, eating almost every meal at my grandparents' because they don't think that my brother and I are capable of feeding ourselves when my parents are gone(they were in Kamloops for my sister's soccer tournament). It was good fun though; my granny dug through her collection of books and gave my a whole bunch more books about Poland and learning Polish, which was really very sweet of her. Oh, and I found out why Pope John Paul II kissed the ground of every country that he visited. It's because Poles believe that an earthly ruler who raises his hand against the independence of a free nation is violating God's law as just like a ruler who destroys an individual's rights and moral independence. Cool, non?

Worked all weekend and drove the standard all weekend, only stalled it once in traffic, twice on the driveway (don't ask). A lot of missing of people, family, people from high school. I keep having these awesome dreams, every night, which I'm trying really hard to ignore, but it's so hard, it just keeps popping into my head and I wish again and again that I could see into the future and see exactly what God has planned for us. Bunch of politicking going on, got a bunch more hours at work because my co-worker's mother came into town unexpectedly, plus I'm getting a lot more in the next few weeks as everyone takes their vacation time off. Going to see Peter Pan at the Citadel either tomorrow night or Saturday night, which I'm really looking forward to. Well, I'm exhausted, still not sleeping through the night but doing better than before and waking up happy, unfortunately because of aforementioned dreams. So, time for bed...

Aucun commentaire: