vendredi, mai 12, 2006

Not a totally productive week. Still only have one job and only have around twenty hours of work this week. Lots of politics stuff going on though, which has kept me pretty busy. We had a soccer game tonight that we unfortunately lost. It's so strange, it seems like whenever my team plays really crappy I play well. I mean, tonight I got a compliment from my coach. If any of you know Dennis, you know that it's hard to pull a compliment out of him. Well, I rarely get a compliment from him anyways. I have some sweet bumps and scraps on my legs, have this one that sketches me out. I thought that it was just a scratch from this other girl's cleats, but now there's this huge ass bump right underneath it and it's starting to bruise. Sketch me out. Sweet war wounds. This chick tried to bump me off the ball and ends up elbowing me really hard in the chest. Not cool. Still hurts like a mother.

I hate that some of the male refs don't think that women can play soccer. It totally sucks, cause then they either don't bother to pay any attention to the game or they call any kind of contact and make it impossible to play our game. I mean, what happened to gender equality? Oh my. The new cash manager at work apparently is a referee, and he figures he reffed our team once in indoor cause he remembered our 'strange name'. I really, really hope that he doesn't ref any of our outdoor games. That would just be awkward. Plus, with my luck, I would end up accidentally beaning him in the head and knocking him unconscious or something.

Enough about soccer. Tomorrow morning I have to go and find a mother's day gift and sign all of the other kids' names to it. My mom is so unmaterialistic, it makes it almost impossible to find a suitable gift for her. Time for bed.

Aucun commentaire: