dimanche, janvier 09, 2005

Hmm...What to say? Did inventory last night from 5-10(p.m.) with Ashley, Vanessa, my mom and John...Ashley and I got stuck with the kids socks....need I say more? Took us a good half hour or so to get that section done(it's only a four-foot section). Turns out they only needed like half of the people to come in this morning, since I'm staff I had to come in and my mom came too, so Ness and Ash had to get up early too, then they went to Vanessa's house and crashed. Heh heh heh. Fun fun. Oh, but not so fun is the fact that today was Jackie's last day (she's the only management person that I like working with, cause she doesn't treat me like some snotty-nosed teenager and understands that everyone is human). So work isn't going to be the same without her. But on the other hand, now that I have in with her, I can get a discount should I ever want a tattoo. Her son just opened up (or is going to be opening soon) a tattoo parlor on 99th, by the Tin-Tin. Heh heh heh. Think of the possibilities(once I move out of the house of course. My parents can handle piercings ok, not sure about tattoos yet. Maybe I should wait till John or Erin get one and see what happens ;). Ah yes, the perks of being one of the middle children).

Hmm...What else.. We won our game this morning, against the team that I went up against with my community team a few years ago in provincials (beat them then too!). The reffing was absolutely horrendous, I think that he called about 5 things on them all game, and they deserved at least a red card for one of their girls and she didn't even get a whistle. My goodness. I kind of lost it and told him to call the game, wasn't too impressed and told me that he didn't call it because we had the advantage. Even though the other girl had the ball at the time, and was trying to smush me into the boards. Anyways. Enough about that. Someone taped our game so we're going to have to watch it next practice. Actually looking forward to seeing what I'm doing wrong instead of hearing about it, cause then I can visualise it and work on it.

Hmm..Doing the labels for my portfolio, have a math diploma prep tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday after school at St. Joe's, should be interesting, to say the least. I really don't know how prepared I am for the math diploma, which scares me to no end. I think that I'll be alright for the French, part A anyways; Potvin says that I'm a good writer, I just have to believe it. Well, time to finish off this beast once and for all. Yay for friends, for family and for music, the only things that keep me sane during this time of the year.

Aucun commentaire: