Hmm...Not too much to say. Saw the Phantom of the Opera on Sunday with my family and highly recommend it to anyone who even remotely likes musicals. I mean, my brother doesn't usually like musicals and he really enjoyed it. We also won our game on Sunday-quite handily i might add- against a team that we hadn't played yet, so that was sweet. Not so sweet was the ref in the box, a former coach that I really didn't like, he was forbidden from coaching in Mill Woods cause he was so verbally abusive to the girls. That was so not cool, and he remembered me too; said 'good game Shannon'. Anyways.
David and I broke up on Tuesday morning, and apparently no one knows about it yet. Strange. So yes. Spread the news if you like, I know that I will be tomorrow. This break up is for good this time, no going back. Things are turning out better than I would've thought. I feel like this enormous weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. And, most importantly, I'm happy again. I didn't realise that the relationship had been making me unhappy untill it ended. My parents and sister said that they were happy for me, my sister got in a 'told you so' but otherwise they were totally supportive. They told me I should run around the block yelling that I was free. Tempting, but too cold. Joking. This is going to take awhile to get over; I mean, we've been together on and off for almost four years. I still have feelings for David, no matter how good this breakup is for the both of us. Things have been better this time around; no sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever I catch sight of him, can actually talk to him and have been able to talk about what happened with some friends, which is really what I need right now. That and to not overthink things, not to think of all the things that I miss...because as soon as I think too much about the things that I miss I won't see the reasons that we broke up. Couldn't deal with the non-relationship status of our relationship, and things weren't about to change. I deserve to be in a relationship where the other person wants to make time for me, for us-to give us a chance.
Anywho. That thing in french made me soo nervous. I bet anything that I'm going to have nightmares about accidentally shutting off my computer in the middle of the diploma and losing everything. *shudder* Starting to get jitters about the math and the french. Moreso the math, cause I suck ass at math. I really shouldn't have gone home on tuesday, missed a math class and now I'm kind of lost. Good thing I have my academic edge book and my brother's old tests and homework. Speaking of homework....
I should really go and finish my math. Indeed.
mercredi, janvier 05, 2005
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire