Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes
jeudi, janvier 26, 2006
Heh. My sister tried the magic brownies when she was in Amsterdam. She also saw the red light district and was scandalised. My goodness.
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire
Message plus récent
Messages plus anciens
Accueil
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Qui suis-je
shanny
Afficher mon profil complet
Archives du blogue
►
2007
(5)
►
juin
(1)
►
mai
(1)
►
avril
(1)
►
mars
(1)
►
février
(1)
▼
2006
(61)
►
décembre
(2)
►
novembre
(2)
►
octobre
(1)
►
août
(4)
►
juillet
(2)
►
juin
(5)
►
mai
(10)
►
avril
(6)
►
mars
(7)
►
février
(5)
▼
janvier
(17)
Okay. Talked to sexy guy from last semester's phil...
I love it when people give me 400$ just for living...
I'm going to die in a hole, alone and unloved. I'm...
Selling off Canada's history, one piece at a time...
Heh. My sister tried the magic brownies when she w...
Alberta has been painted Tory blue. Martin is step...
Tomorrow is election day. The day when everyone wh...
Things are definetly starting to look up. Dreams a...
*sigh*...I'm a fool. So what else is new?
Terrible day today. Felt really down, something to...
I have been having some right strange dreams latel...
I've been so psyched all week for the first soccer...
I keep missing the bus to school lately. Seriously...
Wow. Went to the most AMAZING concert last night. ...
Well, here I sit at my desk after fruitlessly tryi...
Ahaha. I have Timmy's and I got my english school ...
Well, Erin left this morning; Kelsey and I went to...
►
2005
(127)
►
décembre
(10)
►
novembre
(15)
►
octobre
(11)
►
septembre
(11)
►
août
(11)
►
juillet
(11)
►
juin
(10)
►
mai
(11)
►
avril
(12)
►
mars
(7)
►
février
(5)
►
janvier
(13)
►
2004
(92)
►
décembre
(5)
►
novembre
(4)
►
octobre
(6)
►
septembre
(4)
►
août
(7)
►
juillet
(6)
►
juin
(10)
►
mai
(8)
►
avril
(12)
►
mars
(7)
►
février
(11)
►
janvier
(12)
►
2003
(3)
►
décembre
(3)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire