I keep missing the bus to school lately. Seriously, three times out of five is terrible. So here I sit when I should be in my french history course. I mean, I know that she just reads off of her powerpoint presentations so reading them at home is almost as good, but I still hate that I'm missing a class. I mean, it's about thirteen dollars a class that I'm payin' here, I should be getting my money's worth. The stupid Carrefour doesn't have my poli sci text in, so I ordered it and ended up saving about thirty five dollars, including the shipping costs and everything. I feel so devious. My WWII course is going pretty well, a heavy duty paper to write for that one- it counts for as much as the final exam. Oh, wow. Oh yeah, and I saw M Gaudreault yesterday at Bonnie Doon when I was eating supper before going to work. Good times...I swear I must be growing or something with the amount of food that i've been consuming lately; I'm still losing weight and yet I keep on eating. That was random.
Hmm...lotsa work to do. Too many papers to write. Hope everyone is well. Hee, I'm wearing my Rain t-shirt. *grin*
vendredi, janvier 13, 2006
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire