I've been so psyched all week for the first soccer game of the year, and the other team showed up with three players. Wow. So we got a 5-0 win because they had to forfeit and we ended up scrimmaging with the three of them and the refs. One of the referees was so good, amazing skills. Totally schooled everyone. High point of the day: my coach, who is pretty stingy with his praise, told me that I had a good game. Sweetness! Then he told me not to kick the ball so high so I hit him. So awesome. I guess when the pressure is off I can rock. Good to know...now I just have to figure out how to keep calm during the game.
That whole thing in Phil's LJ (I know, I know, it's been getting so much attention bud!) has really made me think. Interesting stuff. Well, i have a ton of reading to do...
dimanche, janvier 15, 2006
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire