mercredi, janvier 18, 2006

Terrible day today. Felt really down, something to do with being tired I'm sure, maybe something to do with the feeling of idiocy I got when I missed my bus, again, and missed my first class, again. That feeling was, of course, intensified in French when I got a quiz back, and since my prof takes off three points for every mistake (it's out of ten) I failed it. Wowsa. Then I got to go to work and have people bitch at me because the postage went up, because they want to buy a money order with a cheque (who uses cheques anymore anyways?) and I had to refuse because we had a fraudulant one for almost a thousand dollars that bounced in June, so we can't take cheques anymore. Apparently this woman is going to get me fired. Joy. I mean, I know that she can't because I was just following the rules, but it still pisses me off. Baad day. This nice guy tried to cheer me up though, that was a definite high point (some random bald guy showing me his ID to pick up a parcel said, "you look like you need a laugh" and showed me his DL pic and he had a huge beard and hair...awesomeness). I'm so confused. I just don't know.

Aucun commentaire: