dimanche, avril 23, 2006

There is nothing I like more (at the moment, anyhow) than just sitting and watching old war movies. I mean, right now, I can actually say that I'm studying for my World War II final, right? The older ones are actually supremely historically accurate. Sweet! Yah for Operation Market Garden, except not, because it was actually a terrible disaster. Didn't learn the lesson from Dieppe, eh boys? What an incredible failure. Sean Connery is in this one. So is Anthony Hopkins, but I don't see him anywhere...Anyhow. I went to a baby shower for one of my co-workers and it was super fun. The baby is soo cute, just seven weeks old and huge!Well, not huge, but long. Her parents are both over six feet, so that baby is going to be super tall as well. So adorable. Did the baking that I was supposed to do for the shower this morning, cause it was the only chance that I got to do it. Turned out alright though, everyone said that my cookies were good, which is always a good sign.

Not too much to say, been pretty busy with studying and such. Lots of stuff happening nonetheless. I worked the afternoon shift and it was super busy. One of my classmates came in and apparently he's going to be studying in Spain (!) next year! Sounds soo sweet. Helped out one of my coworkers who is in the same WWII history class as I am, which is always good fun.Tee hee, nudge nudge. Anyhow, I should really get to sleep. I have to get up early to drive my brother to work so that I can have the car for when I go to work. Bah, humbug. Ah well.

Oh yeah! I got my hair cut and it's prettyful. Well, I like it anyways. And I dyed it tonight too, it's super blond, not quite the colour that I wanted it to be but it makes my eyes look really green. Anyhow, I'll stop being so narcissistic and get to sleep. Hope that everyone is doing well with the studying for the finals; it'll all over soon! Going out for drinks on Wednesday night with the Kennedy group, should be good times. Going to try to convince Aaron to come; he's been wanting to get involved with the AYL. G'night!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Sounds like Shannon's hinting at something... ¬_¬??

shanny a dit...

tee hee! i'm so tricksy! although apparently not tricky enough, cause someone obviously caught onto it....aw.